Sunday, March 27, 2016

HAMDAN AL MAKTOUM could have been a real Prince of the MIDDLE EAST....

and married me properly according to ISLAMIC RULES and then divorced me and then been the swinging single that everyone claims that he currently is......

He went into my identity in the 90's before he ever touched one body in person ever.  When he touched one people, or by ISLAMIC RULES, talked to one woman behind my back without me, it became ORGANIZED CRIMES and ROBBERY according to UAE and USA lawyers and police.

THERE is NO POLYGAMY in the UAE for HAMDAN AL MAKTOUM when he is with an AMERICAN....... and these are crazy AMERICANS that agreed to TORTURE me for INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY to be FAKE PRINCESSES for HAMDAN AL MAKTOUM..... and then other countries people's joined in in the DISRESPECT of me and TORTURE for my IDENTITY and marriage license to be theirs and not mine legally.

UAE MUSLIM PRINCES's are NOT allowed pre marriage sex ever and where did HAMDAN AL MAKTOUM ever legally wed anyone yet publicly???


SO, for LISA ANN MICELI's wedding he is SUPPOSED to be a real VIRGIN.  I know for a fact from USA and UAE police that he is NO virgin.

SO, that is all ORGANIZED CRIMES in my identity and marriage license stories.

I am looking to tell each story properly, in a book called COURTSHIP called AL MAKTOUM and the crazy MJ CIA USA affair, called FORBIDDEN FRUIT...... both stories already legally copyrighted with CERTIFICATE and envelop then robbed from LISA ANN MICELI.

Please stop your robberies.

No comments:

Post a Comment