Sunday, March 27, 2016

THE REAL man is a TORTURE SHEIKH, not a real PRINCE

I met Hamdan Al Maktoum in the 90's on a chat room and did not even know who I was chatting with.  I got upset that he never told me his identity but I could feel him from chats. Little did I know but he was calling my place of employment behind my back looking for me through my friends and coworkers at a restaurant in Raleigh, North Carolina named Vinnie's Steakhouse.  The cook in that amazing restaurant started calling me PRINCESS. Everyone was lying to me and scheming for my wealth from Hamdan Al Maktoum marriage instantly.

That same cook told me that he went to high school with Michael Jordan the basketball great. Many years later I would meet MJ in what I believed to be a random encounter at the Warehouse in Raleigh, NC on August 28, 1999 at 12:28 pm when he attended the Jimmy Valvano Cancer Charity event.

It was NOT random.  HE knew me as PRINCESS and I was told that MJ is CIA for the USA government.  This means that instead of MJ giving Princess LISA proper UAE and USA information and HAMDAN AL MAKTOUM information, he started an affair with me instead, probably for my privacy information for the USA government. I do not know for certain.  I do know this piece of information is that Hamdan Al Maktoum went from my phones to a hooker's body in the UK while at Sandhurst and claimed I was ugly,was why MJ started an affair with me to get HAMDAN AL MATOUM to be a proper Prince for the American, Lisa Ann Miceli.

Guess what??  It worked. Hamdan Al Maktoum publicly stated online that he was marrying LISA ANN MICELI in 2001.

Then problems started again shortly afterwards,  And other problems were discovered too late by me, that were created by him in the 90's as well.

This is a brief history of Hamdan Al Maktoum first girlfriend ever true story.

More to come about the history of Hamdan Al Maktoum shortly.

Next section is why I am telling the public who Hamdan Al Maktoum is and why to NOT talk to this torture SHEIKH.

No comments:

Post a Comment