Sunday, March 27, 2016

LISA's social circle, are TOTAL LOW LIFES to tell, ask, beg, and demand, and threaten

LISA's young foreign fiancee, into illegal sex and money schemes behind my back and tell HAMDAN AL MAKTOUM and LISA ANN MICELI lies, the USA police called all of that criminal behavior, ROBBERY........ the women hooked to HAMDAN AL MAKTOUM, and he claimed he paid for Lisa Ann Miceli only......... and they all laugh and brag online to being the new LISA online..... doing only LISA ANN MICELI activities with my monies illegally, shopping, traveling, and going to rock concerts and exercise daily at different health clubs.

SICKENING robberies that put these women into my identity illegally to mock and harass me online daily and stalking me in person.

THIS is a sickeningly sad love story and wedding story....... and who does this on an ISLAMIC and CATHOLIC wedding in the USA and the UAE???

These LISA people when legally caught will spend LIFE IN PRISON for these CRIMES.

THE FBI has a list of people that HAMDAN AL MAKTOUM gave to them already and posted publicly.   When I asked the women what HAMDAN was talking about they all said NEVER MET HIM AND DO NOT KNOW HIM yet they are abusing my dowries and my wealth in my FACE.

SICKENING....... I will have NO MERCY on these crazy LISA people in the COURTS.

WHO robs a BFF on a wedding story EVER??

No comments:

Post a Comment