Sunday, March 27, 2016

LISA's trip to the UAE.

https://funds.gofundme.com/dashboard/78w72k5d


Please help me get to DUBAI, UAE to take HAMDAN AL MAKTOUM right to the courthouse in ABU DHABI, UAE with my lawyers.

I was robbed of my identity in the 90's for his country by him stealing my identity and information in private emails.  Then, he started calling people behind my back for PROSTITUTION and the EXTORTION (extraction of information) is why he chose the women he chose to cheat with, was to steal my INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY through torture tactics, for his country's information.

SO SAD, because all he needed to do, was jump offline with me immediately, and get a USA marriage license in the STATE of NORTH CAROLINA, USA and then give me an EMPLOYMENT contract for a UAE Princess job, to get my information properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment