Sunday, March 27, 2016

I am asking the PUBLIC and calling in LEGAL EXPERTS in the USA and in ISLAM

to legally prosecute the 100 TORTURE ARTISTS that prostituted to my fiancee, HAMDAN AL MAKTOUM on my DUBAI ROYAL wedding plans.

TORTURE of me, for NO REASON, as he was a total stranger to the WHOLE WORLD when I first met him and we shared nothing private with anyone......

so how and why did this all TORTURE SCHEME happen on a blissful DUBAI ROYAL WEDDING story of two young true lovers soul mates please???


ISLAMIC RULES, HAMDAN AL MAKTOUM is NOT allowed to mix with other females, not his legal wife or his family.

USA RULES no one is allowed to meet up on anyone's name ever without that person present for every communication involved, otherwise, deemed CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY.

WHY organize crimes and spend LIFE in PRISON when caught for a PRINCE you do not know and cannot ever legally marry in the UAE????


Please stop........

ALL HAMDAN AL MAKTOUM had to do was legally marry me from my computers and phones like he kept proposing marriage and asking me to do so, and then divorce legally and then be a swinging single like everyone claimed that he truly is.

INSTEAD he organized crimes on my identity and my marriage and baby storylines.......  EXTORTION AND FRAUD AND STALKING AND HARASSMENT.

WHERE are the good people in the USA anymore???

TORTURE for money and information and sex is all FRAUD...... and pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment